Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crocheting Washcloths and Kitchen Wash Rags













My name is Heather and I'm a crochet addict. It's easy to see the warning signs as you walk around my home. Crocheted rugs, crocheted washclothes, crochet dish rags, crocheted pot holders. My favorite rooms for crochet are the kitchen and bath. I love washing with crocheted rags. Dishes are more fun! Bathtime is more fun! Not to mention, I love the overall look of dozens of crocheted wash clothes decorating the kitchen and bath. Odd? Possibly, but these washclothes are so quick and easy, you may just become a crochet addict too!

1 comment:

  1. I like the floor mat but would need something on the bottom to keep it from sliding. I dont think hubby would go for more than that. My bed spread has flowers but not a lot. He said he can deal with that. lol I have a lot of left over uck yarn so I am going to make an afghan for the second room.
    Use rwngwacko2@aol.com for any comments. my gmail is so full and mixed up. sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Herbal Honey Recipes

Herbal honey can be used to treat common ailments or simply for the pleasure of its wonderful flavor. If you enjoy herbs and honey...